[OSList] OSList Digest, Vol 92, Issue 5

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Thu Dec 13 08:45:34 PST 2018

Yep.  "They" at wikipedia is us.  (And, yes, a bunch of others friends we
haven't met yet.)  I've edited in the past and watched those changes
disappear.  And made them again.  And then, like Harrison says, not
bothered for a while.  Actually a long while now.  It's all open space...
and it keeps moving.  If there's some link to be added to openspaceworld.org,
I'm glad to do that.  Michael

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://MichaelHerman.com
http://OpenSpaceWorld.org

On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 10:29 AM Chris Corrigan via OSList <