[OSList] canadian tables

R Chaffe rchaffe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 00:30:01 PST 2018

You can always go outside and write/draw in the sand, dirt or snow.   Perhaps it is a good exercise to plan for the agenda to be temporary and the participants asked to take responsibility for remembering the agenda they wish to run with.

Yes quite a challenge and one we often delegate to others!

Regards
Rob