[OSList] canadian tables

Doris Gottlieb doris at dorisgottlieb.com
Mon Dec 3 08:33:14 PST 2018

Hi Eva,

Thanks for that lovely note. I have used Canadian Tables a few times and I
am so glad that way back when there were so many great OST facilitators who
discovered these ways to keep space open.

With love,

Doris

On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 3:28 PM Eva P Svensson via OSList <

> Hi all,
> Long time no see or post from me - but I really need to say that for the
> first time since about 20 years with Open Space I had the chance to use
> ”Canadian tables” when I worked at the Royal Opera house in Stockholm - and
> you could tell that there was NO way to put tape on the walls. Worked great
> of course :-)
> hugs
> Eva
>
> Bästa hälsningar
>

> Eva P Svensson
>

> *EPS Human Invest AB*
> *Co owner Genuine Contact Group Inc*
>

> *"Verksamhetsutveckling genom människor skapar långsiktigt välmående
> företag och organisationer"*
>

> Anåsbergsvägen 22, 439 34 ONSALA
> Besöksadress; Norra Allégatan 8, Göteborg
> Tfn: 0300-615 05, Mobil; 0706- 89 85 50
> www.epshumaninvest.se
> Skype: eva.p.svensson
> Facebook sida: EPS Human Invest AB
> twitter:@EvaPSvensson
>
> *"Jag kan inte lära dig något. Allt jag kan göra är att ställa frågor till
> dig, och låta dig själv finna svaren." Sokrates*

> Past archives can be viewed here:

[image: photo]
Doris Gottlieb
Consultant | Facilitator | Coach
M  +316 29.23.27.12  <+316+29.23.27.12> E  Doris at DorisGottlieb.com
<Doris at DorisGottlieb.com> W  www.DorisGottlieb.com
<https://www.dorisgottlieb.com>
Skype. DorisGottlieb <https://webapp.wisestamp.com/#>

<http://www.facebook.com/gottliebconsulting/>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/dorisgottlieb/>
<http://twitter.com/gottliebconsult>

*Schedule a meeting with me here <http://meetme.so/DorisGottlieb> and learn
more about how I can contribute to you unearthing your potential: *

*Upcoming events and  Genuine Contact™ program (GCP) trainings:*

*Op *weg naar gezondheid* en *evenwicht* in *organisaties* (Foundations 1)
   *11 January 2019 (Nederlandstalige) more information
<https://www.advanroosmalen.nl/workshop11jan019>

*Individual Health and Balance (Foundations 3)*12, 18, 26 Jan and 2 Feb
(English) more information <https://www.dorisgottlieb.com/ihb2019>

*Learning to build a Genuine Contact Organisation (GCP Advanced
Facilitation Skills 4)* 12 - 15 February 2019 more information
<https://www.dorisgottlieb.com/gco2019>