[OSList] Unfinished Business

Harrison Owen hhowensr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 14:04:40 PDT 2018

Thank you Jeff!

ho

From: OSList [mailto:oslist-bounces at lists.openspacetech.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Aitken via OSList
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2018 3:57 PM
To: World wide Open Space Technology email list
Cc: Jeff Aitken
Subject: Re: [OSList] Unfinished Business

Thank you Harrison. Both of your long lines of inquiry have been muses (a-muse-ing) for me since we met 30 years ago in that lovely open space for the Org Development and Transformation program at CIIS.

And then in my weird dissertation 12 years ago, trying to recover some of the Hebrew traditional knowledge, while tracking some of the ceremonial dimensions of OST.

I don't have the scholarly chops to carry forward either line of inquiry, but I have just enough to be greatly grateful for you -- for taking on these deep explorations, and for sharing the very practical fruits with us and everyone who has experienced the Open Space.

Lots of love and appreciation.

Jeff