[OSList] OSList Digest, Vol 88, Issue 17

Hulu ch.hulu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 15:54:44 PDT 2018

Dear Harrison,

Thanks for your message and hope you're well. Pity that we will not see you
in Iceland this time, and I will have to get back to London after... Will
definitely let you know if I come to DC one day. And do let me know if you
come to London. xxx

Regards,
Hulu

On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 10:49 PM Harrison Owen via OSList <