[OSList] OSList Digest, Vol 88, Issue 17

christopher macrae chris.macrae at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 26 15:25:00 PDT 2018

hi if there are any people on this list in china - it would be great to hear from you; my family's foundation Norman Macrae : Books & Surveys at The Economist  is helping to organise a week long dialogue with a professor from china's top servant leader university tsinghua - i am confident she would like to know more about open space movements linking beijing and other regions

|  |  |

|  |
Norman Macrae : Books & Surveys at The Economist

2018 welcome to 175 birthday of The Economist founded by James Wilson 1843 - we hope you will enjoy sampling val...

chris.macrae at yahoo.co.uk  washington dc whats app 1 240 316 8157ps recently a china expert was asked what if any role does china like international ngos play - the answer work in one locality on a sustainnable solution that could be replicated- the government likes to be involved in the scaling up but understands ngos are best at concept development - this makes sense to me- my experience is that system changing concept development takes many years.  i wish it wasnt so but there are extremely few cases i have come across where a solution scaled across communities without many years of work in the first community-thats partly because in the west we live in a world where mass media (my analytic profession over 40 year now ) is so fake