[OSList] Wosonos 2018 program plan

Kári Gunnarsson kortleggur at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 17:26:43 PDT 2018

I like to present the program plan for the Wosonos 2018, see below

We are already having registrations from at least China, Sir Lanka, Israel,
The European Countries, USA, Canada and inquiries from a few other
countries. It will be an exciting event where talent and experience are
faced with the tasks of the urgent challenges we are working with and
deliberations on how we can share our learnings on meeting them. Join us in
Iceland 2018 for October 22-24 with a registration at
https://events.artegis.com/event/WOSonOS_2018

Our schedule is as follows:

October 21. The day before:
17:00 Unofficial get together in Reykjavik before the Wosonos

October 22. Day one:
09:00 am - morning coffee and arrival (whoever comes)
09:30 am - opening circle
- Session
- Lunch
- Sessions