[OSList] A Question About Safety

Anthi Theiopoulou a.theiopoulou at acg.edu
Tue Aug 21 06:22:37 PDT 2018

Dear David,

In my opinion YES, it CAN be too safe to support self-organization. Me with Gabriela Galambvari, Stratis Karras and Prof. Nigel Roome, measured Organizational Learning in an Embassy and we found that due to their information-safety standards their OL capacity was significantly compromised.

I am sorry we didn’t have time to publish the research but I am happy to share the analysis and/or the raw data with anybody that is interested to learn more about this case study.

Warm greetings and best wishes,
Anthi

Anthi Theiopoulou
MSc International Management

CEO &Principal Researcher, Organizational Learning Self Evaluation Tool (OLSET Ltd)
Innovation Warehouse, 1 E Poultry Avenue London EC1A 9PT United Kingdom, www.olset.org <http://www.olset.org/>, www.olset.co.uk
President, Hellenic Society for Organizational Learning (SoL Greece NGO)
Od. Androutsou 22, 141 23, Lykovrisi, Athens, Greece, www.solgreece.org <http://www.solgreece.org/>
Co-founder & Director, Dias Assets Limited
13 Herbert Crescent London SW1X 0HB United Kingdom, www.diasassets.com <http://www.diasassets.com/>

Contact details:
personal email: a.theiopoulou at acg.edu <mailto:a.theiopoulou at acg.edu>
p.a. mobile number: +306944138507

NEW BOOK: "Doing More With Less; Organizational Learning and the OLSET tool"
Make your organization ready for any future. Available from: www.olset.org/book <http://olset.org/book> and Amazon.

 Please consider the environment before printing this message.
Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential, and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email, and delete this message and any attachments from your system. Thank you!