[OSList] Is there experience in developing Open Space further in organizations and networks after the initial intervention

Robin Muretisch, Facilitative Insights, LLC robin at facinsights.com
Mon Aug 13 09:14:38 PDT 2018

Hi.  I’ve recently started my own facilitation business, coming from many years in a corporate environment.  Having a reference for going rates would be helpful, to ensure I’m charging clients appropriately.  I’ve scoured OpenSpaceWorld.org (amazingly helpful site!!) but can’t find anything on rates.  Is there a resource you could point me to (on that site or elsewhere) that provides going rates for Open Space Facilitation in various regions of the world/countries?  Thanks.

Robin D. H. Muretisch, CPF, MBA, CPA
robin at facinsights.com<mailto:robin at facinsights.com>  |  770.371.5874  |  [cid:image005.jpg at 01D40887.3C7F2640] <https://www.linkedin.com/in/robin-muretisch/>
[facinsightslogo - FULL]