[OSList] Is there experience in developing Open Space further in organizations and networks after the initial intervention

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Fri Aug 10 10:28:33 PDT 2018

On Aug 10, 2018, at 10:25, agusj via OSList <oslist at lists.openspacetech.org> wrote:

Thanks a lot Peggy! I didn´t know this wordelful story about Open Space Organizations. It's very inspiring! I am very greatful of being part of this community!!

Agustin

Kari, thank you for bringing this theme up again,
Thank you so much for this beautiful reminder Peggy,
and thank you Birgitt !!!
for leading the way for Open Space Organizations and sharing you deep knowledge so generously
With gratitude to all of you
Tova