[OSList] OS facilitator

Corrina Grace via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Sep 28 07:43:03 PDT 2017

Dear Susan
Your information was passed on as someone looking for a Spanish speaking OS facilitator. I am an experienced bilingual (English and Spanish) facilitator and our team is also bilingual (Spanish and tzutujil/quiche/kaquikel). If you could let us know a little more of your needs and requirements we may be able to help.
Warmly,

 <http://www.seres.org/#>
Corrina Grace Executive Director
SERES
Impact Hub | 1ra Avenida Norte No. 12, Antigua Guatemala

+502 4211 2283 <tel:+502 4211 2283>
+1 949 447 5566 <tel:+1 949 447 5566>
http://www.seres.org <http://www.seres.org/>
c.grace at seres.org <mailto:c.grace at seres.org>
 <http://youtube.com/user/SeresProject>  <https://www.facebook.com/SERESProject/?fref=ts>  <https://twitter.com/seresproject>  <https://www.linkedin.com/in/corrinagrace?trk=hp-identity-name>
Fellow, Central American Leadership Initiative (CALI) and Member of the Aspen Global Leadership Network (AGLN)
Winner, 2015 UNESCO-Japan Prize for Education for Sustainable Development
UNESCO Key Partner, Global Action Program for Education for Sustainable Development