[OSList] Spanish speaking facilitators in Guatemala

Michael M Pannwitz via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Sep 23 12:58:37 PDT 2017

Dear Susan,

its very likely that there are folks on our OSLIST that are in the area.

Looking at the Open Space World Map I see nobody in Guatemala but 4
colleagues in bordering Mexico, have a look
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/country/MX

I am ccing this note to them.

If you click on Guatemala on the World Map
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/country/GT

you will see three folks that have been in Guatemala with OST
activities, I am ccing them too.

Have a great time in Guatemala!

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

Am 23.09.2017 um 21:07 schrieb Susan Partnow via OSList:
> Hello dear OSTers... I will be heading to Guatemala in November to lead
> an OS plus a World Cafe in San Pedro:  anyone on this list in that
> area?  Spanish speaking!
>

> Susan Partnow
> Sr. Certified Facilitator, Compassionate Listening
> Founding Director, Global Citizen Journey
> Co Founder, Seattle Restorative Justice
> 4425 Baker Ave NW
> Seattle, WA 98107
> tel. 206-310-1203  (use this for WhatsApp with +1)
> INDIA phone:  +91 964 383 7050
> fax 206-782-7786
> www.globalcitizenjourney.org <http://www.globalcitizenjourney.org>
> https://www.facebook.com/globalcitizenjourney/
>
> www.susanpartnow.com <http://www.susanpartnow.com>  Partnow
> Communications, Organizational Development & Workshops
>
> www.facebook.com/SeattleRestorativeJustice
> <https://www.facebook.com/SeattleRestorativeJustice/?fref=ts>    Co- Founder
> www.conversationcafe.org <http://www.conversationcafe.org>   Co-Founder
> www.compassionatelistening.org <http://www.compassionatelistening.org>
> Certified Facilitator and Core Council
> www.thataway.org <http://www.thataway.org>  National Coalition on
> Dialogue & Deliberation Advisor
>
> Check out The Seattle Globalist <http://www.seattleglobalist.com/>!

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 443 resident Open
Space Workers in 75 countries working in a total of 144 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

Here you find books and task cards on open space, most in German, some
in English, some as ebooks, some multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation