[OSList] Open Space in Charlottesville

Michael Herman via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Sep 8 08:38:33 PDT 2017

this reminds me that i did a world cafe sort of program once where the
first question was "what are the questions we should be discussing?"  then
that became fodder for the subsequent rounds.  kind of a stealth version of
open space.  might be that a short list of questions and this one about
what (other) questions, might do fine and easier.

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://MichaelHerman.com
http://OpenSpaceWorld.org

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 10:10 AM, agusj via OSList <