[OSList] Invitation using youtube

Christy Lee-Engel cdleee at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 23:43:30 PDT 2017

Hi Michael,

I think it's good, too! Warm and clear. Made me want to come to it!

All best wishes for the event, and cheers from Seattle,
Christy

2611 NE 125th St, Ste 240 <http://www.corechiropracticseattle.com>
Seattle, WA 98125
Clinic: 206.708.7172
Cell: 206.399.0868

*"Every moment of freedom is amplified when we're together." - John
Tarrant, Roshi <https://www.pacificzen.org/teachers/john-tarrant/>*

On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 11:36 PM, Michael Wood via OSList <