[OSList] WOSonOS 2018 Iceland. 2020 Berlin Invited

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 06:29:26 PDT 2017

Dear Gail,

what a great account. And so familiar at the same time: Having a senior
and a baby around and people from all over sprinkled in are the
ingredients for a grand experience. From the photo I see that there is
nothing more focusing than a similing grandfather and a baby, held by
everyone nearby.

I am in the lucky position of getting a first hand account from Yaari
who is expected in Berlin shortly and then more listening to Kari when
we see each other at this years EurOSonOS in his country in about 12 days.

That event begins in 10 days, am exciting myself already, well, have
been exciting myself for weeks now.
All of you reading this and not having been able to be in Taiwan, take a
look at Iceland... details are here
> http://www.meine-openspace-praxis.de/Dateien/European%20Open%20Space%20Learning%20Exchange%20-%20Iceland%20-%20Keflavik%202017.pdf

or try the link you see in the signature below.

Greetings from stormy Berlin and see you here in 2020.

Cheers
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Information on the European Open Space Learning Exchange in Iceland in
November here:
http://www.meine-openspace-praxis.de/OSLEX.pdf

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 455 resident Open
Space Workers in 76 countries working in a total of 144 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

Here you find books and task cards on open space, most in German, some
in English, some as ebooks, some multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation