[OSList] WOSonOS17 group photo

Barry Owen Barry at paretorealty.com
Sun Oct 29 08:18:44 PDT 2017

yes! Iceland might be the first OSonOS that I will have attended in a few
decades.

This message has been sent from my mobile device and therefore may be
somewhat wonky.

Barry Owen
Real Estate Strategist
Principal Broker & Founder
Pareto Realty, LLC
4012 Hillsboro Pike #5
Nashville, TN 37215

Find your Nashville house here
http://Barry.findallnashvillehouses.com

On Oct 29, 2017 9:18 AM, "Thomas Herrmann via OSList" <