[OSList] WOSonOS17 group photo

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 07:09:29 PDT 2017

Dear Jane and Sharon,

thanks for the great photo, what a joy to see such an intergenerational
and worldwide crowd, touches my heart...

Right now I am looking forward to the EurOSonOS in Iceland in 11 days in
Iceland... and already to the WOSonOS next year in October in Iceland,
too... and 2020 in Berlin.

Greetings from sunny and stormy fall day in Berlin

mmp

Am 29.10.2017 um 11:36 schrieb Jane Lewis via OSList:
> To answer Michael's request for our group photo on day two ... here you go!
> There's lots more on the FaceBook page.
> cheers! Jane

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Information on the European Open Space Learning Exchange in Iceland in
November here:
http://www.meine-openspace-praxis.de/OSLEX.pdf

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 455 resident Open
Space Workers in 76 countries working in a total of 144 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

Here you find books and task cards on open space, most in German, some
in English, some as ebooks, some multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation