[OSList] WOSonOS Day 2 is starting - Who's thinking

Jane Lewis janeelewis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 17:55:41 PDT 2017

We are just going into day 2 of WOSonOS17 in Tainan, South Taiwan.
There's been a lot of excitement and a few little blips. In a minute we'll
be doing the group photo.

The question is beginning to build ... Who's going to invite for 2018? 19?
20?

A few little updates from here
We've got folks from the Philippines, Germany, Iceland, Philippines, Italy,
Canada, USA, Malaysia, Singapore.
We had an amazing artist team show up and create walls in a space that had
no walls to speak of. Then they did wonderful art around, including a
number of "clear air suits". (wearable suits with plants arrange in them
for "personalized clean air")
On the fly we dealt with some technical issues and heard Harrison at the
opening - a big treat!
Our facilitator is speaking in Chinese with a translator.
The picture taking team just went out to the wet market brought goodies
back for breakfast.

And .... Who's going to invite for 2018? 19? 20?
Just wondering.

best, Jane

--
Jane E. Lewis   柳 芝 蓮

+886 (0)932 259 844  mobile, LINE, WhatsApp
JaneELewis at gmail.com
HawaiiBreeze  Skype

Maybe the real question to ask every day is ...
What kind of world
do we want each other to live in?

Events

*Oct 26-28 2017 World Open Space on Open Space, Tainan  Register
<http://tinyurl.com/ycpls2v8>  || **Info
<http://openspaceworld.org/wp2/wosonos2017/>*
*Nov 6-11 Shiatsu Foundation, Paola Campanelli, Tainan                  || *
*Info <http://tinyurl.com/yd54yhng> *
*Craniosacral 4hr  w/s 11-12台南, 11-19台東,** 11-26台北,*
* 12-3台中      || Email for Info**April 27, 28, 29 2018, Dynamic Stillness
Initiatory, Tainan*                || Info
<https://www.touchofpresence.com/course-descriptions>
*May 2018 to April 2019, Dynamic Stillness Mentor Course*               || Info
& Register <https://www.touchofpresence.com/course-descriptions>