[OSList] what convergence after 3 OS events ?

christine koehler chris.alice.koehler at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 14:21:36 PDT 2017

Hi Christine

> I like Chris’ suggestion with one addition. I would invite the conveners and anyone else who cares to attend.

«anyone else who cares» is an interesting concept in this company : they all care ! And they also all care a lot about cost ;)  They may come from all over the country and for many of them their participation may have a direct impact on the turnover
This may give interesting conversations but is not easy to plan with this system.