[OSList] what convergence after 3 OS events ?

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 13:54:04 PDT 2017

Dear Christine,

is it Action/Projects/Initiatives/etc. that the sponsor wants?

If so, they should simply invite any and all for Action Planning or as
some of us call it "Action Space".

Convergence in the traditional way is more a detour into statistics,
dots and all than going the actionorienting route with passion and
responsibility.

In my experience and book it takes exactly 3.5 hours regardless of how
many show up and how many projects are created.

And it fits more neatly into "never work harder than you have to".

Cheers from Berlin where I am zeroing in on the 5th (Paris was the first
in 2009) European Open Space Learning Exchange  that Kari and friends
are convening in Iceland in November...

Hugs
mmp

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Information on the European Open Space Learning Exchange in Iceland in
November here:
http://www.meine-openspace-praxis.de/OSLEX.pdf

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 455 resident Open
Space Workers in 76 countries working in a total of 144 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

Here you find books and task cards on open space, most in German, some
in English, some as ebooks, some multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation