[OSList] Fwd: Catalan Request for OS help THIS WEEK

Eleder_BuM eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 01:52:24 PDT 2017

Yes Mark, in fact, Open Space people around the Basque Country (Gune
Irekiaren Lagunak) we are just convening our annual celebration, to be held
21+22 October in Orio (small coastal village near San Sebastian/Donostia).
We just yesterday sent info on it to the list.

We manage a 200+ (mostly) local open spacenicks´ list. Would you like to be
included and send a message? Would you prefer to write one for them that I
could forward? Almost all the people in the list speak Spanish, English and
Basque. Plenty of them French,...

Better, I´m forwarding you message now in a minute, Carlota, I´ve just
added you to our Basque OSLIST. So, you can yourself write to all of us, on
this address: *OpenSpace-GILagunak at googlegroups.com
<OpenSpace-GILagunak at googlegroups.com> *

Xavi Mínguez (cc) is from Roses un lives in Donostia too, he´ll be
delighted to chat with you. He´s a long time experienced OS practitioner,
too.

Carlota, call me if you wish, sure!

Best wishes,

Eleder