[OSList] The Online Facilitation Unconference

Lucas Cioffi lucas at qiqochat.com
Tue Oct 10 19:03:32 PDT 2017

Hi All,

The Online Facilitation Unconference is October 16-22 this year.  On this
list, we've talked in-depth about the pros and cons of unconferences
compared to OST.  I thought folks here might want to know about or
experience the format themselves.  The main similarity with OST is that
people can post their own session at anytime and use any online tool they
want.  I expect about 20+ tools to be used.

I received an email below from the organizers at Center for Applied
Community Engagement with a discount code
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/online-facilitation-unconference-2017-registration-37968946140?discount=peer2peer>
that they invited us to share with our networks (save 63%), making the
price only $17 for the next 24 hours.  I plan on using QiqoChat (the tool
I've built) each day from 12pm-1pm Eastern (4pm GMT/UTC) to provide a video
chat lounge w/ breakout rooms.  I hope to see many of you there!

Lucas Cioffi
Founder, QiqoChat.com
Charlottesville, VA
Mobile: 917-528-1831