[OSList] Continuing Learning For The Future...

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 05:42:01 PDT 2017

Its stories like this that make my day and need to be retold and retold
and retold to nurture the spirit of whatever we call the system that we
are part of.

Greetings from Berlin, looking at the WOSonOS in Taiwan this year.

For me and others in this part of the world that will not be in Taiwan
the Iceland Gang is inviting us to join up for a European Open Space
Learning Exchange in Keflavik, here is more

> http://www.meine-openspace-praxis.de/OSLEX.pdf

mmp

Am 06.10.2017 um 07:25 schrieb Gail West via OSList:

> Harrison and I had a delightful trip to the Philippines in 2012 for a
> program called /*"learning for the future"*/ sponsored by SEAMEO
> Innotec/h, / plus an OST learning event with government trainers
> organized by Art Flortin.   In addition to the resulting swirl of OS
> events across the whole country and to it's neighbors, momentum includes
> the WOSONOS2017 in Manila and the following training/learning events
> (see Sharon's report below).    Come and join the Philippine OS teams at
> the WOSONOS2018 in Tainan, Taiwan for great sharing, exploring of this
> and more!
> :
>
>         World Open Space on Open Space 2017
>         <https://www.facebook.com/events/500772256948256/?acontext=%7B%22ref%22%3A%224%22%2C%22feed_story_type%22%3A%22308%22%2C%22action_history%22%3A%22null%22%7D>
>
>         Oct 25 - Oct 28 · Tainan
>

>     hello gail 😊
>
>     ​....
>       i was with
>     ​ ​
>     ​F​r
>     anklin
>     ​ ​
>     ​Q​uijano the other day and he mentioned that he will be in
>     ​ ​
>     Kao
>     ​hsiung
>     ​ ​
>     and T​aipei over the weekend, i told him to contact you if time
>     permits. we have just completed the 3rd batch of OST trainers
>     training for government people. We got good reviews and still have a
>     4th batch to run early next year. For this we work closely with
>     ​ ​
>     ​A​
>     rt 'turok' florentin who is now the executive director of the civil
>     service institute of the philippines. he's the one who made possible
>     for us to do trainers training every quarter.
>

>     we are all excited to fly to taiwan and join you for the wos
>
>     ​onos....​
>     all 5 of us from innotech. franklin is also joining together with
>     rommel and ric abadesco. these guys were all with us during last
>     year's wos
>     ​onos​
>     .
>
>     we are in a countdown, looking forward to another reunion with you
>     and everyone else in the circle.​...​
>
>     sharon
>

> --
> /Gail West/
> email) icataiw at gmail.com <mailto:icataiw at gmail.com>
> Skype) gwestica
> www.icatw.com <http://www.icatw.com>

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Information on the European Open Space Learning Exchange in Iceland in
November here.
http://www.meine-openspace-praxis.de/OSLEX.pdf

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 455 resident Open
Space Workers in 76 countries working in a total of 144 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

Here you find books and task cards on open space, most in German, some
in English, some as ebooks, some multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation