[OSList] Meeting Facilitator's Toolkit (includes Zoom at half price for first 500 users!)

Lucas Cioffi lucas at qiqochat.com
Wed Nov 29 07:30:25 PST 2017

Hi All,

If you're looking for a tool to collect notes during an OS, if you want to
use Zoom for video meetings of any sort, or if you're already using Zoom
and want to cut your costs in half, you will likely find this helpful.

Thank you to Michael Herman for sharing his original idea of a "online
toolkit" for meeting facilitators to help them easily collect notes during
both in-person & online open space events.  I finally got this together,
and in addition to a notes tool, I added actual Zoom video chat for online
meetings.  The total price is $7/month (less than half of what Zoom costs
on its own at retail price).

The announcement below went out to the NCDD mailing list a few minutes ago,
and I wanted to share it here.  Thanks to Paul, Tricia, Tony, and Skye for
their thoughts and encouragement a few weeks ago on the weekly OS Hotline.
Full message is below.

Lucas Cioffi
Founder, QiqoChat
Hastings-on-Hudson, NY