[OSList] OSI-US 2017 Members & Beyond Meeting 11 Dec 2017

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Mon Nov 27 14:34:43 PST 2017

Thanks to the generosity of Lucas Cioffi we have an Open Space video
platform via qiqochat.com which has been used for Open Space online with
video and support for notes/proceedings generation in the past.

To join us for the Open Space Institute meeting, register with the link
below before the event, and then come back to the link on December 11,
2017 - 6-8pm Eastern.

https://qiqochat.com/e/yYYXKvjwyrYbqeEHgeZxRHdbY/dOdqNOUybJUIcitXiTdZYBjiF
<https://qiqochat.com/e/yYYXKvjwyrYbqeEHgeZxRHdbY/dOdqNOUybJUIcitXiTdZYBjiF>

     Thanks!