[OSList] Morning News

Maria A maria_yuyu at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 9 23:49:34 PST 2017

Dear all,

Some morning news from Donostia-San Sebastian, the city where OSELE 2016 was held.

Tomorrow we will host a second OS, this time about this city and tourism, which has been and still is a hot theme here. This summer tension has grown amongst some local people. We have the ghost of gentrification flying over our heads... It might not be a ghost...

We will dive in the OS to explore issues deriving from the question "How to live together?"

Many thanks once more to those of you who supported / helped / encouraged me to do it last time, what a huge learning for me! Many thanks as well to those of you who encourage anyone to do the impossible.

Warm greetings,

Maria

https://guneakzabaltzencas.wordpress.com/

http://guneirekiarenlagunak.weebly.com/