[OSList] Thinking...

imaginac at bigpond.net.au imaginac at bigpond.net.au
Sun Nov 5 21:34:07 PST 2017

Hi Rob,

Harrison’s words are very welcome reflections on life, but, Rob, I am shocked to hear what you have endured. Curiously, what doesn’t surprise me is positivity and energy with which you write about your cancer, surgery and chemotherapy. These are the very same qualities that impressed me way back in 2002 at Marysville when you led a guided tour of the Aussie bush and imbued it with your wisdom and knowledge.

You are an inspiration to us all!

David

Dr David Smith
BSc(Hons) PhD FRSA
Trading as imaginACTION

50 Sweyn Street
Balwyn North
Victoria   3104
AUSTRALIA

t +613 9857 8688
m 0411 444 048
david at imaginaction.net.au
www.imaginaction.net.au <http://www.imaginaction.net.au/>

iA

imaginACTION
Winner 2016 Victorian Community History Award

for Historical Interpretation

Duldig Studio Documentaries Volume 1

Overall  Winner,
Australian Achiever Awards