[OSList] Lisa Kimball Carlson

HENRI LIPMANOWICZ henrilip at mac.com
Sun Nov 5 13:15:23 PST 2017

Yes Alan, Lisa was a joy to know and a fantastic network weaver. She had a rare talent for bringing people together and suggesting “why don’t you come; I think you will like them, they are your kind of people..."
It was that kind of suggestion that brought me down to Australia where I met you and other members of the OS community. She was right! What a treat it was! And it started right after landing. Lisa and I picked up Peggy at the airport and we drove together to Marysville. That is how I met Peggy for the first time. I don’t remember what we talked about but I definitely remember that it was one non-stop animated conversation all the way to Marysville.
Some years later I used with Lisa her own method of suggestion to sweet talk her into joining the board of Plexus Institute, “why don’t you join …your kind of people...”. Lisa brought endless energy and her network weaving talent to the Institute. She was always full of ideas. She never quit.

Yes Peggy, Lisa will be missed but she left a piece of her in many of us and enduring memories.

Thank you Lisa it has been a privilege to know you,

Henri Lipmanowicz

Download the LS App for free Apple App Store <http://liberatingstructures.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=45d28c1cfb01a4b33d0c8dcb7&id=31803adad4&e=bdbf9c38dd> or Google Play <http://liberatingstructures.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=45d28c1cfb01a4b33d0c8dcb7&id=d76ce4f5c9&e=bdbf9c38dd>

Find the book here  The Surprising Power of Liberating Structures; Simple Rules to Unleash a Culture of Innovation <http://www.amazon.com/Surprising-Power-Liberating-Structures-Innovation/dp/0615893376/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1392926449&sr=1-2&keywords=liberating+structures>

Visit http://www.liberatingstructures.com <http://www.liberatingstructures.com/> and transform the performance of any group