[OSList] Thinking...

Skye Hirst skyeh at autognomics.org
Sun Nov 5 06:52:03 PST 2017

What a Sunday Morning Reflection on the subject of your life's purpose of
being in Awe of the Sacred; Open Space: Life and Quest by entering into the
No-thingness,  to sit with you as you reflect with such elegant simplicity
and clarity all I can say is, thank you and amen.

On Sun, Nov 5, 2017 at 7:36 AM, Harrison Owen via OSList <

> I have been asked on occasions (by myself and others) what did I do –
> exactly. Truthfully I’ve never really had a good answer, but I’ve been
> trying. The latest effort may be viewed at http://openspaceworld.com/
> AweOfSacred_HarrisonOwen.pdf Please share if you care.
>

> Harrison
>

> Winter Address
>
> 7808 River Falls Dr.
>
> Potomac, MD 20854
>
> 301-365-2093 <(301)%20365-2093>
>

> Summer Address
>
> 189 Beaucauire Ave
>
> Camden, ME 04843
>
> 207 763-3261 <(207)%20763-3261>
>

> Websites
>
> www.openspaceworld.com
>
> www.ho-image.com

*Skye Hirst, PhD*
President - The Autognomics Institute
*Conversations in Radical Self-Knowing*
www.autognomics.org
@autognomics
207-593-8074

*"Nature ever flows, stands never still. Motion or change is her mode of
existence."*
*- Ralph Waldo Emerson*