[OSList] Test

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 14:27:41 PDT 2017

Ok, ho, with me there are now five folks from all over that have
testified that you are getting through to us.
Now, its your turn, do we get through to you?

Greetings from Berlin where I am getting ready to go to Iceland to see
Kari and all the other right people that will show up at the 5th
European Open Space Learning Exchange in Keflavik

hugs
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Information on the European Open Space Learning Exchange in Iceland in
November here:
http://www.meine-openspace-praxis.de/OSLEX.pdf