[OSList] Invitation using youtube

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Fri Nov 3 07:02:20 PDT 2017

Possible point of interest… For years a major organizational user of Open Space was – guess what – The Nuns! I remember in one of the first training programs we had two Mother Superiors. I know space was opened multiple times, and I haven’t kept up with the present situation, but given the current situation it may not be something they (the Nuns) want to talk about.

Harrison

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854