[OSList] In AWE of the work by one of our colleagues and their UK team

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 09:49:27 PDT 2017

Posted this on the Open Space Technology Facebook just now.

Improbable, Devoted and Disgruntled, Phelim McDermott and crew - I am in
absolute awe of them. 21 years opening space, they celebrated recently. And
now this latest event, leading edge, inviting in ways that say what needs
to be said clearly and with such sensitivity.

Check their new website: https://www.devotedanddisgruntled.com

And most especially this INVITATION around this question: "D&D satellite:
"What are we - of all genders - who work in performing arts going to do
about sexual abuse in our industry?""

http://mailchi.mp/improbable/dd-satellite-what-are-we-of-all-genders-who-work-in-performing-arts-going-to-do-about-sexual-abuse-in-our-industry?e=db399ebe55

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator