[OSList] Invitation using youtube

Brendan McKeague mckeaguebrendan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 00:12:02 PDT 2017

Thanks Michael - warm and wonderful words.

I will forward it to a few Catholics here in Australia - see if we can expand the ecumenical space, and the practice of peace,  a wee bit further!

I remember Michael Hermann telling the story, many years ago when he was 'down under' with us, after an OS meeting he had facilitated, one of the participants approached him and asked: “Can the Catholics do this?”

Cheers
Brendan