[OSList] where is spark

Michael M Pannwitz via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue May 23 00:26:39 PDT 2017

Dear HO,

I see you used "Follow-on", an expression I have not seen before.
Usually it is "Follow-up".
Knowing you are a careful crafter of language, I wonder what is the
difference of the two expressions to you.

Background is that I use the term "Next meeting" in German which
commonly is called "Follow-up". Its "Nächstes Treffen" rather than
"Nachtreffen". Nächstes Treffen speaks more to looking ahead,
Nachtreffen is more attached to looking back.

Enjoy looking forward to summer...

mmp

mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 440 resident Open
Space Workers in 69 countries working in a total of 144 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

Here you find books and task cards on open space, most in German, some
in English, some as ebooks, some multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation