[OSList] Opening space for the Beatles

Phelim McDermott via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon May 22 09:10:32 PDT 2017

Hi Gang,

As some of you may know.. Open Space is a totally embedded part of our creative practice here at Improbable when we create shows.  www.improbab <http://www.improbable.co/>le.co.uk <http://le.co.uk/>. I love how the principles sneak their way into so many things we do now. Check out the images for our project doing a show in Liverpool houses for the 50th anniversary of Seargent Pepper ;) https://www.sgtpepperat50.com/events/shes-leaving-home/ <https://www.sgtpepperat50.com/events/shes-leaving-home/>

Full festival listed here..

https://www.sgtpepperat50.com

Love to all you

Phelim