[OSList] where is spark

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri May 19 08:30:33 PDT 2017

Spark is clearly among the missing. Checked with Gail and she doesn’t have a clue. So we all come and go… BUT there is no shortage of people who “can” open space. That would be anybody. Just read the book and do it (“User’s Guide”). Failing that, there are multiple colleagues nearby: Taiwan, China, Australia, Indonesia, New Zealand….. And depending on the client and the bank account  …. Anywhere on the globe would do. So pay a lot of money – or spend virtually nothing at all (do it yourself). Method, Script and Follow-on To be found, “Open Space Technology: A User’s Guide (3rd Edition). Amazon will provide. Pirates will, as well. Or just check out www.openspaceworld.com  www.openspaceworld.org  It’s all yours. It is all free. Well just about

Harrison

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854