[OSList] Contact Stanley Park / Open Space Workers from South-Korea

Michael M Pannwitz via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed May 17 00:33:01 PDT 2017

Dear Jutta and you others,

his email address in the Open Space World Map does also not work.
Neither does the one for the webmaster of the Korean Open Space website.
I called him just now, no such number valid, says the lady.

Hmmm, perhaps Gail West knows about him.

There is another colleague listed in the Open Space World Map
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/worker/saehi-han

at least the email I just sent him went through.

The website in his World Map account has leads to the OD crowd in Korea
and other people who might be in the know.

Good luck
mmp