[OSList] Brett Wood Podcast

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue May 2 16:11:36 PDT 2017

Nicely done! And Michael - you might remind your bother that what he
described is not unique. It always happens. It is a rare closing circle
where tears are not shed. And after 30+ years of sitting "there," I am never
surprised. Now the question is: Why not every day? As I asked the Director
of a Large US government agency who described his employees as "totally
non-functional" before opening some space. Then we sat in a circle.. And
folks were definitely alive, creative, and engaged. And my question was:
"What is it that you are doing as a business practice which renders these
obviously engaged, creative, lively folks to be total Zombies?" He took a
deep breath and didn't say a word. So the question remains. What is this
justification for this travesty?

Harrison

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Dr.