[OSList] testing

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Jun 29 04:52:51 PDT 2017

All systems are Go electronically… But we only receive what we share. To state the obvious. For myself, I am happily in Maine enjoying the odd condition of totally full up – and absolutely open. Translation might be a little difficult. But it goes sort of like this. All available sleeping space in our house is occupied. That’s called full. And with the whims and wishes of 7 humans wandering wherever – there is an incredible amount of open space. Passion and responsibility manifest in every moment – in fishing for example.

Harrison

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854