[OSList] S.O.S. - Principles in Slovak language needed

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Jun 4 15:49:42 PDT 2017

And from the Great State of Maine (USA), it is just about the same. Cool, wet, and wonderful! And speaking of wonderful – it is just so great to see folks from around the globe helping each other. That is what we are here for. I do believe!

Harrison

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854