[OSList] What do we do when we don't know what to do?" - wise action and uncertainty

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Jul 24 08:25:35 PDT 2017

Seeing that I’ve had no response to my provocative offering – I offer one
from an “anonymous source” (highly placed of course – no fake news here!)
who said “reading Tovas announcement and your response I had to think of the
time when you thunk up OS (later OST).Was it not a conference like the one
Tova etc. are organizing that was remembered by the participants for the
"breaks" and moved you to something new that was in accord with "never work
harder than you have to"?”

But that is all second hand. And I have an original for you… I did it, and
I’m actually rather proud. Goes like:

When you run

Out of answers,

It is time for

The Question

Which is?... That of course is The Question.

ho

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854