[OSList] open space, enterprise scrum, and business agility?

via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Jan 30 16:12:08 PST 2017

As we sit here in Australia with our jaws on the floor, the quote of the week from The Donald ran something like this...

“When I learned that being shallow was clever, that was very deep for me.”

Quite the philosopher, or then again...

Fortunately the cosmos is resilient enough to handle this gift from America. I just hope the collateral damage (to humans in great need of help) will be minimal.

Cheers to all

David

Dr David Smith
BSc(Hons) PhD FRSA
Director, imaginACTION pty ltd

50 Sweyn Street
Balwyn North
Victoria   3104
AUSTRALIA

t +613 9857 8688
m 0411 444 048
david at imaginaction.net.au
www.imaginaction.net.au <http://www.imaginaction.net.au/>

iA

imaginACTION
Winner 2016 Victorian Community History Award

for Historical Interpretation.

Duldig Studio Documentaries Volume 1

Overall  Winner,
Australian Achiever Awards