[OSList] free facilitation books?

Helle Skøt via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Jan 23 02:09:19 PST 2017

Hi Raffi

I’m interested in your fantastic offer concerning the free facilitation books. I live in Europe and therefore there is high taxes on import from the US. Would it be possible to buy them in digital form with the possibility to download them? And can I pay you via the PayPal-system?

Hope hearing from you.

Best regards

Helle