[OSList] Please look: Ideas for Community OS Topics

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Jan 11 11:18:00 PST 2017

Wonderful! And sharing is what it’s all about!!

And on the subject of themes etc. --  I had a thought. Every one of those proposed themes had a name and email attached. (I think). You could send each one of them a note saying something like, “I have your note, the theme look great, and you Community Forum will begin as soon as you convene it. It is not rocket science, and I will help.” I would expect that the majority will decline (not be heard from) but whoever comes will be the right people. And there is your “begin point.” Worked for me. And it looks like Thomas (Sweden) may be in the game too. Global!! Now we need MORE. Who’s Next?

Harrison

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854