[OSList] Please look: Ideas for Community OS Topics

Kai Degner via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Jan 10 13:03:14 PST 2017

Hi -

I'm a bit self-conscious about starting a new thread with this, but... it's
just too amazing not to share.  I think the responses in the link could
inspire this list of OS conveners, which is why I'm sharing.

An hour ago, I posted a simple question on my Facebook feed.  I made the
post public so you can see the amazing responses even if you're not on
Facebook or we're not "friends."

I simply asked:

If you were to host a community summit, what topic(s) would you focus on?

You will see a range of immediate and thoughful responses, with valid and
consequential suggestions.  My attempt in the replies is to reword the
with the framing or the titles, and/or add your ideas!

Link:
https://www.facebook.com/kaidegner/posts/10103543924079609

Kai

--