[OSList] Research OST

l33t.79@gmail.com via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Feb 23 04:33:33 PST 2017

Hey all

A quick search found me these references.

Adelya Pavlova (2016) Peculiarities Of The Current State Of Top Management
Development And Training In Russia.
http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.04.395

Eddie Blass, and Peter Hayward (2015) Developing globally responsible
leaders: What role for business schools in the future?
http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.futures.2014.12.008

Denis Couvet, and Anne-Caroline Prevot (2015) Citizen-science programs:
Towards transformative biodiversity governance.
http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.envdev.2014.11.003

Alfonso Montuori (2011) Beyond postnormal times: The future of creativity
and the creativity of the future.
http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.futures.2010.10.013

Tippett, Handley, and Ravetz (2007) Meeting the challenges of sustainable
development—A conceptual appraisal of a new methodology for participatory
ecological planning. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.progress.2006.12.004

Brocklehurst, Hook, Bond, and  Goodwin (2005) Developing the public health
practitioner workforce in England: Lessons from theory and practice.
http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.puhe.2005.08.012

With lots of love

Kári

--