[OSList] Your favourite, funky, effective OST Invitations?

Robyn Williams ► via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Feb 21 00:18:41 PST 2017

Hi folks

I’m delighted to be opening space for a local community action campaign in my home-town of Fremantle (Western Australia).  It’s the pointy end of a protracted attempt to stop a 6-8 lane freight highway being constructed.  Sadly we’ve already lost remnant woodlands and wetlands to the bull-dozers over the last 10 weeks with more than 200 community members arrested in the process.

In less than three weeks there’ll be a State election, where a win by the Opposition will mean the contracts are cancelled.   The open space is to generate actions that will bring this campaign home.

What are some of your favourite, funky and effective OST invitations?  Over the past couple of months a shared language including short-hands has evolved so I’m especially interested in esoteric or culture-specific examples.

THANK YOU!

Robyn Williams

SeeChangeWA

M: +61 424 587 262