[OSList] OS Hotline - Tuesday Feb 14 @12PM EST :)

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Feb 14 06:29:16 PST 2017

Collete – Welcome! Chris Corrigan’s FAQs is a wonderful place to start. There are a number of books (check Amazon under OST of my name). Google will get you there… indeed all over the world. And failing everything else, I always answer my email.

Harrison

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854