[OSList] Western Cape Visit

Michael M Pannwitz via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Feb 12 08:24:10 PST 2017

Dear Brendan, Harrison and everyone on OSLIST,

a good resource for spotting folks is the Open Space World Map
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/

Since last summer, the 3rd version of the map is up, selfmanageable and all.

Have a look. Moving the pointer across its face you will see one
os-worker show up in South Africa, right, it is Valerie, big smile and
all (postal address, email stuff, phone numbers, www... and the
countries she has worked in, including Australia) have a look yourself: