[OSList] Micro OST online (with Zoom)

Harold Shinsato via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Feb 11 20:25:13 PST 2017

We had a great time January 31 and we're trying it again tomorrow
starting 7pm pacific.

It seems to work doing a short open space (under 2 hours) using Zoom.us
- which is quite inexpensive. Come see how it works if you want. It's
really not about code - Agile is about People - and last time one of the
sessions was a few sentence at a time improvised stories. But who knows
what's coming tomorrow:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nurturing-agility-with-open-space-tickets-30877475360

        Harold

--